Catatanku | Pondok Muslimah | Free Skin 




End oggix.com ShoutBox -->
Widget_logo



Kabarku dari Twitter



    Wednesday, November 08, 2006

    day 1
    when you weary
    feeling small
    when tears are in your eyes
    I will dry them all
    I'm on your side when time get rough
    and friends just can't be found
    like a bridge over troubled water
    I will lay me down
    like a bridge over troubled water
    I will lay me down

    day 2
    don't forget this, you'll never be alone
    open your mind and let see the true love
    can you laugh now?
    let's go together for our dreams
    we give you fresh fragnance
    and sweet smile
    join my little friends in the green world

    day 3
    don't find love
    let love find you
    that's why it's called falling in love
    because you don't force yourself to fall
    you just fall
    a heart of true love is forever young

    day 4
    shining road
    whising you everything beautiful today
    and always
    I want to make you happy!!
    Because seeing you smiling
    makes me happy..

    day 5
    I'm in love with it
    the best method to be happy
    is the simply have seat with
    your friends and people you loved

    0 Komentar:

    Post a Comment


    Perilaku Seindah Az-Zahrah


    Free Islamic Blogger Skin



     

    Free Web Counter
    ^semua hak guna rini @ 2007^